This week I’m joined by Natasha Marchand, COO of bebo mia inc and Baby & Me Fitness, to tell us what a fertility doula is.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS
This episode of Heavy Flow is supported by bebo mia inc, a training and mentorship organization for women in the maternal health field. Register for their new Fertility Specialist Certification and save 25% when you use promo code HEAVYFLOW before May 30.
What we discussed:
- The differences between a birth doula and a fertility doula
- How a fertility doula can provide support during your fertility journey
- The changing conversation around infertility
- How to find a fertility doula or support person
- Reducing the stress and finding joy when facing fertility challenges
- How yoga can help your fertility journey
Connect with Natasha:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Subscribe & leave a review:
If you’re into Heavy Flow, please subscribe in iTunes and write a review – that’s the best way to support the show and help others find this podcast!
Music Credit: Julia and Bradley of Home Studios
Graphic Design: Rachel Laird