Today on Question Period Amy Sutherland, founder of Harlot, joins me to answer a listener question about how to manage the stress of making positive changes to support your hormonal health and fertility when stress is so detrimental to hormonal health and fertility.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS
What we discussed:
- How period stigma and a lack of menstrual cycle education contributes to overwhelm when learning to chart
- Getting permission to not do all of the things
- Why pleasure and joy trumps everything else
- Using a journal to track how you feel + cultivate gratitude
- Learning to trust and listen to your own body
- Why making changes for your hormonal health is to play the long game
Connect with Amy:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
The Period Repair Manual
Subscribe & leave a review:
If you’re into Heavy Flow, please subscribe in iTunes and write a review – that’s the best way to support the show and help others find this podcast!
Music Credit: Julia and Bradley of Home Studios
Graphic Design: Rachel Laird