If you’re suffering from endometriosis, are there ways that you can naturally manage your symptoms? Jessica Murnane, founder of Know Your Endo, joins me to talk about the tools that help her manage her endometriosis.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS
What we discussed:
- What is endometriosis and common symptoms
- How diet and exercise tools help Jessica manage her endo
- Why stress is a key component of managing endometriosis
- The benefits of natural period and beauty products
- Health as an upward spiral
- Finding the middle ground when it comes to practical tools to apply to real life
This episode of Heavy Flow is supported by The Endo Toolkit, a practical five-week online program to create tools to help manage endometriosis pain and symptoms.
Use code HEAVYFLOW for 15% before March 24, 2019.
Connect with Jessica:
Know Your Endo
Know Your Endo Instagram
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Episode 06: Endometriosis + Eating Plants for Self Care with Jessica Murnane
One Part Plant Cookbook
I receive an affiliate commission from some of the links above.
Subscribe & leave a review:
If you’re into Heavy Flow, please subscribe in iTunes and write a review – that’s the best way to support the show and help others find this podcast!
Music Credit: Julia and Bradley of Home Studios
Graphic Design: Rachel Laird